We can advise both property owners and leaseholders
At Cato we can provide quick and cost-effective advice on rent payment problems or neglect regarding repairs or any other promise in the lease.
We offer our services to cover all disputes which can arise in owning and renting commercial property.
We also advise on other property disputes such as boundary disputes and rights of light.
Tell us about your problem before a dispute arises if you can because we can often resolve disputes without the disruption a court case will cause your business.
We can help with commercial property disputes involving:
- Boundary Disputes
- Lease termination: forfeiture, surrender, break notices and notices to quit
- Dilapidations, alteration and repair
- Lease renewals and complex rent reviews
- Recovery of rent and service charge arrears
- Rights of light
- Removing squatters, trespassers and travellers and Nuisance
- Right of way
- Property maintenance
- Breach of covenant
- Blocked access, parking and pathways
- Party Wall Act
- Trees and high hedge disputes
- Fence disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Access to Neighbouring Land Act
For your initial consultation call 01604 321 655