Directors Liability Criminal
We provide expert Corporate Crime and Criminal Allegations assistance, and can also provide urgent 24 hour assistance at Police Stations.
We assist our client Directors, employees and individuals, through a very stressful experience. Whilst doing so, we endeavour to ensure business continuity in the face of regulatory intervention.
We can deal with broadcast, print and TV media on your behalf. We also provide practical advice to help our clients stay on the right side of the government regulator.
We can advise on:
- Corporate: Health and safety
- Fraud and HMRC Offences
- Health and safety
- Data Protection
- Money Laundering
- Computer Crime
- Directors Liabilities – Statutory and Common Law
We understand the stress and anxiety caused by being the focus of a criminal investigation.
We are fully committed to defending and upholding your fundamental human rights and experienced in challenging the decision of Courts and local authorities, Police Constabularies and other public bodies.
We have extensive experience in challenging Enhanced Disclosure Certificates following a CRB request.
Directors Liability Civil
Directors have duties under the Companies Act 2006. We can assist you with compliance and help where things have gone wrong.
- Duty to act within powers (section 171)
- Duty to promote the success of the company (section 172)
- Duty to exercise independent judgement (section 173)
- Duty to exercise reasonable care, skill and diligence (section 174)
- Duty to avoid conflicts of interest (section 175)
- Duty not to accept benefits from third parties (section 176)
- Duty to declare interest in proposed transaction or arrangement with the company (section 177)
Call us on 01604 321 655 for your initial consultation.